1. About the College:
Located in one of Canada's most dynamic and dynamic areas, Okanagan College offers over 130 different degrees, from certificate to bachelor degree, after baccalaureate degrees. With the history lasts half a century and the quality of education and training, the school has close links with local communities, meeting the needs of human resources training from business to training.
Okanagan College is the second largest vocational training institution in British Columbia with six degree programs in engineering technology. The school is not only a renowned wine-producing training center, but also well-known in the region for its food and tourism industry. School of Business is famous nationally.
Beside 4 major campuses in Kelowna, Penticton, Salmon Arm and Vernon, the school also has 10 research and training centers, teaching more than 19,000 students each year (equivalent to more than 7,500 full-time students). The University has over 1,500 native students, over 500 international students from various countries.
Okanagan College is on the list of colleges and universities approved by the Canadian Embassy & Consulate which is considered visa priority of Canada Express Study. Accordingly, students do not need financial proof, fast procedures (can receive results in 5-7 days).
2. Reason for choosing Okanagan College
- Government-recognized institution, located in the warmest part of Canada
- Small class size, pay attention to the individual
- A spacious campus with a mild, four-season climate with four campuses which are located in convenient locations
- Practice English skills regularly
- Live and experience the culture with native families
- Live and work with local students; build relationships with more than 7,500 students
- Participate cultural events and entertainment in high-quality international community
- Experienced trainers, consultants with practical experience and knowledge
- Flexible academic options such as full-time or part-time suitable for campus-wide options and distance.
- The school invests more than US $ 1,000,000 in financial support for students.
>> Reference: Study guide in Canada
3. Outstanding training programs
- ESL English Program
- Business Administration Program (College or University)
- Computer Information System Program (College or University)
- Associate bachelor's degree program in Art courses
- Diploma in Technology
All major programs require high school graduation, an IELTS score of 6.5 (or TOEFL IBT 79) for the majors.
However, if you do not have enough English, you can register for the ESL preparation course.
For more information about Canada study program in general and the enrollment at Okanagan College, please contact us for specific advice.