1. Entrance candidates:
- Age from 18 to 24 have graduated from high school, professional secondary school, vocational secondary school, College of Medicine and Pharmacy, not banned exit, healthy to study and work in Nursing in Singapore.
- For student abroad graduated from high school average math high school 7.0 above.
- For students who have graduated from Intermediate, College should consider the results of study in the transcript and study book (will be answered in the application as soon as receiving the application).
- English proficiency of high school graduates from 6.0 above, the level of English is actually enough to understand (English practice cases haven’t pased, students will be training before leaving the country).
- Not suffering from social diseases, infectious diseases, good health and vocational training.
2. Training program in Singapore:
- Training: Nursing
- Education level: College
- Language training: English
- Number of admissions: 45 students
- Training time: 03 years. In which the students will take part in one English language course at the University, the next time they will study in the specialized field, each day from 06h to 08h (depending on the subject structure), in which
Study in the classroom for half the time and half the time for study practice in the school’s health facilities system. Holidays, vacations under the laws of Singapore students abroad can register for the right job at the school's facilities.
Tuition fees: Students are exempted from full tuition fee, besides each student is supported by the school from 720 to 750 SGD per month.
3. Post-training policy:
- Students abroad after graduation will work professionally at a Singapore medical facility system for a minmum of 3 years with an average monthly income of 2,000 SGD per month, and applicable labor conditions Singapore employment law (binding condition), Students who wish to transfer to a higher level will, according to the Singapore Education Act, be able to transfer in local school.
- Students abroad works continuously for five years after graduation can be considered to change visa status.
- With the training system of 03 years Nursing of Singapore and confirm the working time 03 years students fully qualified to the United States, Canada, Australia ... and the developed countries to do.the right professional (International Nurses) without any obstacles.
4. Documentation (original) include:
- Birth certificate;
- ID card;
- Registration book;
- Passport (if any);
- 12 photos of 3 x 4 and 4 photos of 4 x 6 (shirt with neck, white background).
- High school diploma; High School Certificate (required)
- Other diplomas and transcripts (if any);
- Certificate of English capacity (if any).
- savings book (if any)
- Identity card ( father or mother of student).
5. Time, places of receiving, places of study:
Hanoi Office: 217 Nguyen Ngoc Nai, Thanh Xuan District
Hotline: 19006027 - 0975.576.951 - 0913.839.516
Tel: (04) 6.2857.931
Ho Chi Minh Office: 2/79 Phan Thuc Duyen, Ward 4, Tan Binh District
Hotline: 0913.134.293 - 0973.560.696
Tel: (08) 7.3019.686
Any questions about studying in Singapore please contact: