Study abroad CHD would like to introduce the attractive study abroad program in Ireland at a cost of only 228 million package, not required IELTS, flight time after only 2 months of application.
1. Reason to study in Ireland
- Ireland is one of the few European countries that does not require any English certificates.
- Have the opportunity to work outside school hours with a lot of work.
- Flight time is reduced to 2 months after the application.
- English is the official language of Ireland so it is easy to learn English.
- Leading European education with the highest proportion of students enrolled in Master and Doctorate in the world.
- 7 Universities in the top of the world include:
+ University College Dublin
+ University College Galway
+ University College Cork
+ St. Patrick's College in Maynooth.
+ The University of Dublin
+ Trinity College Dublin
+ The University of Limerick
+ Dublin City University (DCU)
- English is the official language and part of the Commonwealth of Europe.
- The highest minimum wage in the EU
2. Reasons to study in Ireland with CHD
• No deposit required
• It is a package that does not include any fees, financial transparency at the time of signing the contract.
• Be interviewed with CHD professionals who study in the UK, Australia, and the USA for their confidence in school interviews.
• Learn English for free in CHD with CHD professionals from advanced education such as UK, Australia and USA.
• Free at international dorm
• Get paid to work at a minimum wage of € 9.15 per hour.
• Choice of school as desired.
• Study in the most developed cities of Ireland such as Dublin, Cork Waterford or Galway.
• Study in a world-class education at a reasonable cost.
• Transfer to UK if the student wishes after completing a language course in Ireland.
3. Study package Ireland for 228 million package study abroad CHD
3.1. Fee is enjoyed
- All tuition fees for the first academic year
- All living expenses in Ireland for the first month.
- International student insurance package fee for the first academic year.
- All book costs.
- Airport shuttle costs at both ends.
3.2. Rights in CHD
- Be conversant in English with native speakers or CHD professionals who have studied in Ireland.
- Stay free at the 5-star dormitory during school hours and make a record.
- Consulted to choose the school dedicated to the aspirations.
- Consultant prepared full documents in accordance with the requirements of the Embassy of Ireland.
- There is no cost during the application process until visa.
- Be guided promptly before flying.
4. Time to study in Ireland
There are three main enrolment semester in Ireland each year in January, June and September.
5. Steps of payment
- Students pay a deposit according to each school's regulations upon invitation.
- Close the 228 million minus the deposit in the above.
CHD undertakes no obligation to pay any fees from the time of application until the Irish visa.
6. Entrance requirements
- High school graduates with less than 1 year study space.
- Students who have graduated or are studying in middle schools, colleges or universities have less than one year of study space.
7. Study records
- Academic papers (including transcripts, diplomas, transcripts and the highest degree) of the original and notarized photocopies.
- Curriculum vitae certified by the locality.
- Birth certificate (copy)
- Household registration (photocopy)
- Book of savings and confirmation of balance before 3 months (500-600 million)
- Proof of income
Please contact us for further study and training to get more information:
CHD OVERSEA STUDYING CONSULTING COMPANY - Overseas Study Consultant Prestige!
Head office: 217 Nguyen Ngoc Nai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
Tel: (04) 6.2857.931 / 951
Fax: (04) 6.2857.950