Austria is not only well-known around the world because of its fine-tuned buildings but also as a country has a strong economy. Mentioning Austria people will think of a country with longstanding education with good quality training.
In the trend of tintegration and globalization, more and more Vietnamese parents seek opportunities, schools for their children studying abroad. If you aren't eligible to study in Germany because you failed the APS test 2-3 times or you don't have B1 certificate, Austria is a right choice for you.
Phan Ngoc Thuan has recently received a visa to study in Austria 2016
Advantages of studying in Austria
- Cost of studying and living are reasonable level, good studying conditions.
- After one preparatory year in Austria, you are registered in the universities of Germany.
- German A1 Certificate, equivalent to 300 German lessons.
- Don't have to have to take the TestAS exam or APS interview.
- Rate of getting visa is very high. With this visa you can travel between Germany and Austria, eventhough you can stay in Germany up to 3 months without registering for residence.
- You have opportunity to choose many universities and diversity sectors.
- Special support for foreign students.
- In addition, you can find a part-time job to withdraw living experience and improve German.
- A friendly learning environment, easy integration and cultural exchange.
+ Students have proof of university entrance qualification or are enrolled in a Vietnam University for bachelor program or preparation program
+ Graduate student university GPA type quite back up to Master.
- Foreign language proficiency in Vietnam:
+ German A1, A2, B1 ( CHD Training and Oversea Study Consultation Company Ltd coachs for exams on request).
+ English: IELTS minimum 6.0,TOEFL: minimum 90,Cambridge: C1
List of documents for studying abroad in Austria:
2. Diploma and acedamy transcripts
3. The German Certificate: A1, A2, B1 (can be added in the process of preparing dossier)
5. Birth certificate
6. proof of housing
7. health or travel insurance.
8. Photo (3.5 x 4.5cm)
9. Certificate of registration of criminal records number 1.
Admissions Study in Austria Summer Term 2017
Roadmap to studying in Austria:
- Hearing information about studying abroad in Austria from consulting staff and signing contract.
- Providing the documents.
- Legalizing documents.
- Applying desired courses
- Study German
- Get the housing certificate.
- Receive the Letter of admission
- Visa application
- Receive Visa result.
If you are interested in it and want to get more information about studying in Austria, please contact: